Travel Book Concept Critique
Are you working on, or thinking about working on, a travel book or memoir? Get detailed feedback on your idea and plans with a travel book concept critique.
Already have a manuscript draft? Consider my travel book manuscript critique instead.
How it works
- Send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- A full description of your travel book idea (give as much information as possible, including the concept, potential chapters, etc.)
- Your background as a writer
- What major doubts, concerns, or sticking-points you have or envision
- What main questions you have
- If I think I can offer you some advice, I’ll send you an invoice
- After you pay, I’ll provide written feedback (usually within one week, but a due date will be noted on the invoice)
- We will schedule a time to talk via Skype or Zoom about your project for one hour
What you get
- Written feedback about your project
- A short reference list of books to consult related to the project
- A 1-hour meeting via Skype or Zoom
What you won’t get
- An evaluation of the market worthiness of an idea
- An edit
Contact me if you have any questions.