I meet with authors, bloggers, and creatives during “office hours” and provide feedback and guidance about writing careers, developing author websites and platforms, self-publishing strategies, and more.
Already have a manuscript draft and looking for detailed feedback? Consider my travel book manuscript critique instead.
How it works
- Send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- A full description of your needs
- Your background as a writer
- What main questions or struggles you have
- I’ll confirm via email and we will schedule a time and a date to talk via Skype or Zoom
- After payment, I’ll send a calendar invite with meeting details
- We will talk via Skype or Zoom about your project for one hour
What you get
- A 1-hour meeting via Skype or Zoom
- A review of your materials before the meeting (sorry, I cannot read/edit an entire manuscript for this level of service)
What you won’t get
- Book or manuscript critiques or edits
- An evaluation of the market worthiness of an idea
- Advice on book proposal, querying, or finding an agent or publisher
$200 (supporters get 10% off)
Contact me if you have any questions.